Choose The Best Carpet Types And Styles
Whether you are installing carpet on stairs, bedroom, or living room, the type of carpet you choose should provide the comfort and warmth that your family needs. When you are planning for carpet installation, there are two distinct characteristics that you should look for: pile and fiber. The carpet pile determines how the loops of the fiber are connected to the carpet backing. You can have Berber carpet, Saxony cut, frieze, textured, cut-loop pile, and more.
Aside from the carpet pile, we also offer different types of fiber. Our carpet selection comes from natural and synthetic materials. Choose any from this amazing line of carpet fibers:
- Nylon: This is exceptionally soft yet durable, the reason why it is the most popular synthetic carpet fiber. Good quality nylon has resistance to abrasion, stains, and molds.
- Wool: A natural carpet material, wool is mostly used for high-quality carpets. It has a luxurious and alluring appearance on your flooring yet exceptionally durable and resilient, which makes a perfect choice for high foot traffic areas.
- Silk: This is the highest quality carpet material that has resistance to stains. Each strand of silk carpet is manufactured with hundreds of silk-like fibers to make it extremely durable and soft.
- Olefin: This is a synthetic fiber created through a process in which the color is already built into the fibers, making it fully resistant to discoloration. The material is highly resistant to stains.
- Polyester: Frequently used for shag or textured carpets, this carpet material looks like wool and is less expensive than any other synthetic carpets. It is remarkably soft, and extremely fade- and stain-resistant.
Here at Carpet Ready, our flooring experts will provide you with samples to know which color, pattern, or texture is right for your home. Contact us today to schedule a free in-home consultation!